What is our CSA?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is your way of supporting local agriculture, and our way of partnering with you to deliver our quality chickens.
How does our CSA work?
In a nutshell, you order chicken by the pound and we give you however many chickens it takes to meet or exceed that weight. We have 4 weights/levels you can choose from (see chart below). You pay a deposit when you order and the rest when you pick up. It’s that simple.
- You only pay for the level you ordered, any additional weight is free.
- You can arrange to pick up fresh unfrozen chicken from our farm.
- Only on the date(s) we process.
- You can request our processor pre-cut the chicken for an additional fee.
- $1.50 per chicken. Cut into 2 breast, 2 leg quarters, 2 wings, 1 frame.
2023 Pick-up and Pricing
CSA orders are picked fresh(unfrozen) at our homestead or frozen at the Seymour Library Parking lot, across form the Farmer’s Market.
- Frozen CSA orders will be available June 3rd and 10th from 9:30-10:30am.
- Fresh pickup is available at our homestead by arrangement from 6-8:30pm on May 24th. Contact us for scheduling or questions.
We have a limited number of CSA slots available. Order early to ensure you don’t miss out. CSA orders must be received by March 1st, 2023.
Use the form below to place an order or contact us at: brothersM.email@example.com