What is our CSA?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is your way of supporting local agriculture. It’s also our way to say “thank you” with great deals. Without your CSA support, we would not be able to do what we do.
Typical reason we hear from people who support us:
- It’s a good deal
- The chicken tastes great
- Value locally grown food
- Believe in supporting community businesses
- Raising/selling chickens is a great experience for the kids
How does our CSA work?
In a nutshell, you order chicken by the pound and we give you however many chickens it takes to meet or exceed that weight. We have 4 weights/levels you can choose from (see chart below). You pay a deposit when you order and the rest when you pick up. It’s that simple.
- You only pay for the level you ordered, any additional weight is free.
- You can arrange to pick up fresh unfrozen chicken from our farm.
- Only on the date(s) we process within 24 hours. Contact us for details.
- You can request our processor pre-cut the chicken for an additional fee.
- $1.50 per chicken. Cut into 2 breast, 2 leg quarters, 2 wings, 1 frame.
2021 Pick-up and Pricing
CSA orders are picked up at the Seymour Area Farmer’s Market.
- Frozen CSA orders will be available June 5th, 19th, or 26th. Let us know your preference when ordering.
- Fresh pickup is available at our homestead by appointment starting 5pm on May 21st or 29th . Contact us for scheduling or questions.
We have a limited number of CSA slots available. Order early to ensure you don’t miss out. CSA orders will remain available until all the slots are filled.
Use the form below to place an order or contact us: