I like to do projects and build. I’m inquisitive and like to try things. And I like to share the things I did. This blog is the best outlet for me to share.
I wrote Stages of a Blog Post blog to show my process, how it can get lengthy, and why I don’t share as much/often as I think I should. However, as it got to the formatting and publishing stage, I realized it feels like I’m making excuses. So since the text was done, I decided to post it as-is with this quick follow-up intro.
Instead of saying it may be a while between my posts, let me share what’s in my head and pipeline for upcoming posts, along with some expectations.
- More on the portable coop & chicken tractors. I think I’ve covered the base build processes for these, but I’m looking to fill in holes, provide updates on how things are going, include things I’ve tried or changed since, and add new features I’ve installed. I want these posts to help others with their own homesteading and are the main reason I post.
- Posts on other “projects” I’ve done. Various things, not directly chicken related.
- Some posts on technology. Things I do or know that may help others or are just fun. I’m not looking to solve technical problems or write ‘How to guides’.
- Fun stuff. Anything from a short ‘look what just flew over my head’ to a series on an activity or event. Stuff I consider fun, not necessarily related to homesteading, although making time for fun is part of homesteading.
- Of course Brothers M. Poultry, especially Brother M. Monday’s in May.
My commitment is to produce at least one post a month. My expectation is to produce more. Right now, I’m seeing a rush of 4-5 posts just in January.
Please like posts and follow me. I hate to admit it, but likes and especially follows really are a good motivator. Thanks.